A Warm Welcome to Strong Mind Formula Community!
I am thrilled you are joining this online community. My mission here is to facilitate mutually respectful conversations with your peers who are also in search of ways to live their best life.
These community guidelines should not only help you understand how to act within the community but also help you understand what to expect from others in this space.
Violations of these guidelines may result in the removal of material, content, comments or termination of a member's use of and registration of the service.
1. Be Kind And Respectful. I encourage open, friendly, helpful discussions between members. Keep in mind to treat everyone with kindness and respect. Any forms of hate speech or hurtful remarks against race, ethnicity, religion, culture, gender or identity will not be tolerated. Posts and members will be removed from the discussion board if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive or discriminatory.
3. Posting Inappropriate Content. Posting any inappropriate, pornographic, or offensive content in the discussion board will not be tolerated. You will be banned from posting and your posts will be removed.
4. Illegal Activity. Immediate removal and termination of a member's use of and registration of the service will result for any member found participating in, suggesting or encouraging any illegal activity.
5. Observe Copyright And Trademark Laws. Members who are posting, taking credit or claiming any copyrighted videos, photos and articles as their own work may be banned from the community permanently. Please read, respect and observe copyright and trademark policies at all times.
6. Respect Privacy. Do not post any personal information that you do not wish to share in public and respect other members' privacy as well.
7. Inform Us. Our community team checks and monitors posts, but we may miss something at times. We would like members to inform us immediately about violations of any of the rules above so we can review and take action appropriately. Please send your message here.