The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Strong Mind Formula and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Strong Mind Formula.
We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Strong Mind Formula takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
2. Use Licence
A. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on www.strongmindformula.com
's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
a. Modify or copy the materials;
b. Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
d. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
e. Or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
B. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by www.strongmindformula.com
at any time.
Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
10. Opt-Out Of Email Newsletter
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (name and email address). Contact information is used to deliver the newsletter and other relevant information. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of any email you receive.
11. Information Collected
When you look at this website, our Internet Service Provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
● Your server address
● Your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
● The date and time of your visit to the site
● The pages you accessed and documents downloaded
● The previous site you have visited
● The type of browser you are using
12. Access to Information Collectedwww.strongmindformula.com
will not make an attempt to identify users or their browsing activities. However, in the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our Internet Service Provider's logs.
This site does not provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. Users should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the Internet.
● Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
● We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
● We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
● We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
● Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
● We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
● We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
● We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.